Dedicated Sleep Employer Program
Sleep Apnea testing can be difficult, costly, stressful, and time-consuming for both drivers and employers. Without an internal program in place, the testing process can take as long as 4 months to coordinate and complete, let alone the time needed to receive proper treatment. At Dedicated Sleep, we strive to make this stressful, costly, process as seamless as possible. By partnering with Employers, working directly with Employer’s existing Health Plans, educating/training DOT Medical Examiners, and offering employee direct testing and treatment services, Dedicated Sleep’s Employer Program has gained National acceptance and continues to prove National Success.
What We Do
Dedicated Sleep offers a Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Program that facilitates the sleep apnea process for risk sensitive occupational companies. Our program utilizes the most recent technological advancements in sleep medicine in order properly communicate, screen, test, treat, and coach patients to healthy success.
Risk-Sensitive Occupations May Include, but Not Limited To:
Heavy Machine Operators
Hazardous Material Workers
Why We are the Best in the Industry
WE WORK WITH YOUR EXISTING HEALTH PLAN
Sleep Apnea is a medical diagnosis, therefore as your Sleep Management Service Provider, Dedicated Sleep fully utilizes your existing health plan resources in order to keep the cost, for both employees and employers, at an affordable level.
CPAP & ORAL APPLIANCE
Our competitors can offer CPAP, but what if Oral Appliance Treatment is preferred? We understand that every patient is unique, and CPAP may not be the “right” treatment choice for everyone. In order to offer more complete care, along with our CPAP and Testing services, Dedicated Sleep has established a network of dental facilities, specializing in sleep appliances, in order to accommodate oral appliance treatment when appropriate. PATIENTS DESERVE CHOICES.
WE COME FROM SLEEP
Dedicated Sleep’s advisory panel and management team accumulates over 125 years combined experience in sleep medicine. Our team has managed and provided expertise to over 250,000 sleep patients with all types of needs, nationwide.
Bottom Line Impacts:
- Medical Cost Reduction
- Crash Prevention
- Accident Reduction
- Driver Retention
- Sick-day Expense Reduction
- Liability and Insurance Cost Reduction
- Reduction in Worker’s Comp Payments
Dedicated Sleep Employer Program Includes:
- Screening, Diagnosis, Treatment, Coaching, Compliance, Re-Supply services
- Complete Program Integration, Protocols for Safety, HR, Admin, DOT Medical Examiners, and Drivers
- Low or No Out of Pocket Costs
- Health Plan Billing or Direct Billing Options – Self Insured and Non-Self Insured
- Payment Plan Options
- Same Day Sleep Testing and APAP treatment services for CDL drivers, NO LOSS OF DRIVE TIME
- Over 500 service locations Nationally
- Dental Sleep Medicine Treatment Options – Health Plan Accessible
- Telemedicine Services – Patient/Provider HIPAA compliant interaction, accessible from any location
- Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
WE KEEP EMPLOYEES AT WORK, AND ON THE ROAD