Dental Sleep Program Features
- Never refer your patient out – All services are in YOUR practice, with the Dedicated Sleep Partner Program
- Work directly with board certified Sleep Physician’s –creating a unified approach to patient care
- Increased patient volume – with Dedicated Sleep’s national referral network
- Decreased Risk –Medically Compliant – Meets Regulatory Guidelines – Most importantly, YOU DON’T LOSE YOUR PATIENT
- TELEMEDICINE –Medical sleep evaluations and follow ups in your office – performed by licensed sleep physicians
- In-Network facility contracting – ALLOW MORE PATIENTS TO SAY YES
- Medical Billing Management & Supervision – We are with you through the whole process, every step compliant
“Never send a patient out of your office again… KEEP YOUR PATIENTS with Dedicated Sleep”
Medical Practice Program Features
- Individually tailored sleep and wellness program for your organization, because every organization deserves specification
- We work directly with your existing health plans, offering In-Network benefits to your patients
- Never refer patients out again for sleep studies or treatment
- Additional medical services
- HIPAA compliant Telemedicine platform offering live provider/patient evaluations and follow up visits
- REIMBURSABLE – CONTRACTED- COMPLETE. All Sleep Services. A Complete Circle of Care for your patients
Why Choose Dedicated Sleep?
Our experience comes from the medical side of sleep medicine, allowing our team to offer unique strategies regarding health plan reimbursement.
Greater than 125 years combined sleep medicine experience within Dedicated Sleep’s advisory panel, and key management team.
Management of over 250,000 sleep patients, provided expertise around all types of patients, all types of needs.
Hands on experience with every type of home sleep testing device, oral appliance and CPAP product, from 1993 forward.
Current Sleep Apnea Programs include:
Driver hiring companies
National, Regional, Small, IC size fleets, and individual drivers
Exclusive DNA & mRNA appliance network
Dedicated Sleep LLC. | Company Overview
Dedicated Sleep delivers quality sleep management solutions to organizations of any industry. Led by CEO Jill Glenn, who personally has 25+ years’ experience in sleep health, Dedicated Sleep’s management team has been involved in the development, integration, and management of 100+ sleep centers nationwide.
In most recent years, Dedicated Sleep has been a sleep medicine industry leader, successfully inserting sleep medicine models specifically within the dental, transportation, and medical network environments. Dedicated Sleep continues to stay on the cutting edge of technological advancements in medicine by utilizing features such as telemedicine and cloud based EMR platforms to deliver the highest quality of service to its clientele.
Dedicated Sleep’s customer portfolio ranges from low & high volume dental practices, multi-facility medical networks, small, large, national transportation fleets, and even Fortune 500 corporations. Regardless of the size, regardless of the industry, Dedicated Sleep implements and manages sleep medicine solutions within any organization.
Jill Glenn (RSPGT, CTP)
Chief Executive Officer
Jill has been an advocate and a leader within the sleep field for more than 25 years. She has been personally involved in the development, integration, and management of 100’s of sleep centers and DME providers, which have allowed her to help many types of organizations, initiate and manage long-term sleep apnea programs. Jill is considered to be an expert in the areas of medical billing and regulatory compliance. To date, Jill has been able to help thousands of sleep apnea patients with their sleep testing, DME, and Compliance Support needs. Jill is the founder and the CEO of Dedicated Sleep.
John Glenn PA-C
SVP Clinical Operations
John Glenn specializes in the application and education of sleep disorders and safety for a wide range of employer groups, specifically within the areas of Fatigue Management, Insomnia,/Shift-Work, Inattention, and Injury Prevention. John is a Consulting Instructor Trainer for Strategic Safety Associates and Movesmart, an industry leader within the field of safety and accident prevention. In addition to being a MoveSMART® Master-Trainer, John spearheads the Reducing Injury Repetition system interventions, and provides key leadership and direction for Fatigue Management Program. Past SSA and Movesmart customers include: DuPont, Honda, BP, BMW, United Airlines, Michelin, Amtrak, and many others. As SVP of Clinical Operations, John Glenn manages and provides direct patient care for Dedicated Sleep’s transportation, dental, and medical network divisions.
Dr. Tony Soileau DDS
Dental Sleep Director
Louisiana Sleep Solutions – Lafayette, LA
After earning undergraduate and graduate dental degrees from LSU, Dr. Soileau has been treating obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy for 18 years within the greater Lafayette, LA region. Dr. Soileau travels the country lecturing on oral appliance treatment for sleep apnea. As a member of the Dedicated Sleep executive advisory and training team, Dr. Soileau’s experience in sleep dentistry offers valuable insight regarding optimal integration of oral appliance therapy and support services, within dental sleep medicine environments.